Ben Evans said it best, “Mobile is eating the world”.
In this latest podcast from Mobile Marketing Watch, we discuss why taking a mobile-first approach to market research is the way of the future, and why marketers need to tune in to where there customers are.
Some key points covered:
- Marketers need to have an understanding of their customers- and move beyond “what” is going on to understand “why”.
- Data and insights from surveys can help businesses align their marketing efforts with customers who demand what they want, when they want, wherever they want.
- Surveys on the Pollfish network can get marketers access to fast, low-cost, high-quality data from over 60 countries.
- Mobile-optimized surveys consider the screen size, user interface, data bandwidth, attention span, type of question, and length of survey.
We also discuss:
- What’s the right type of incentive for respondents?
- What’s the issue with interviewer-led research, and why anonymity is the key to obtaining honest responses.
- With the pace of technology and connected devices, what will the future of research be?
This 20-minute podcast appears on the Mobile Marketing Watch site.